How do I change the rent amount or due date in Apartments.com?
You can edit your rent collection setup in Apartments.com at anytime. When you make a change, we'll email your renter to let them know and help them update their scheduled payments.
To change the recurring monthly rent amount or due date:
- Go to your Payments page
- Select the unit that you'd like to change
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click “Edit” next to "Monthly Rent & Fees"
- Change the amount or the due date
- Click "Continue"
To edit individual bills:
- Go to the Transactions page
- Click on the bill you want to edit to expand it and view the full details
- Click “Edit” to make your changes
- Click "Update Bill"
Keep in mind that anytime you change what's due and when, your renter also needs to update any payments they've scheduled. It only takes them a few minutes. Learn how renters change their recurring rent amount and the change the day they pay each month.
Need help with Apartments.com Payments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org