How do I enable ResMan Apply Now?
Important: Online leasing functionality must be contracted and purchased before Apply Now can be enabled. However, online leasing comes standard with most ResMan subscriptions. For more information on contracting online leasing functionality or to check if you have access, contact ResMan support.
ResMan Apply Now is only available for platinum or above ad package listings.
- Navigate to your myResMan client portal and log in to your account.
- Select the Admin tab and then select Properties.
- Locate and select the property where you want to enable Apply Now.
- Navigate to the Property Settings page and locate the Online availability url section.
- Select the enable button.
Note: If your Online availability url section looks like the screenshot below, contact your account manager to contract and purchase online leasing functionality.
The Applicant Portal Settings page appears.
- Select and enable the online availability and online applications checkboxes.
Additional settings appear.
- Review and enter information regarding application fees, application types, what units are shown, and how pricing is displayed.
After you finish configuring your Applicant Portal Settings your Online availability url generates.
- Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish enabling the Apply Now feature.
After receiving your request, Apply Now is enabled within 24 to 48 hours. Once enabled, your listings are updated with external application links that direct to your property website or leasing portal.