How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using Entrata?
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling the syndication of a property using Entrata.
Verifying Your Lead Source
- Navigate to Entrata and log into your account.
The Entrata Dashboard appears.
- Select the Setup dropdown in the top navigation and then select Properties.
3. Navigate to and select the property where you want to enable syndication.
The property page appears.
- Select the Marketing tab and then the Lead Source tab.
5. Verify that the Apartments.com Network ILS is linked properly in your lead sources.
6. Select the X icon in the top right to close your property page.
Connecting Your Listing Using Entrata
- Select the Tools dropdown and then select Marketing Hub.
The Tools page appears.
- Select the ILS Directory tab.
- Navigate to the Apartments.com Network and select Manage Subscriptions.
The subscriptions page appears.
- Navigate to your property and select Subscribe to request property syndication.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing is subscribed. Select Unsubscribe to remove your listing from Apartments.com at any time.