How do I edit a 3D virtual tour?
(For multi-family customers)
Need to edit a 3D tour? You have the ability to sort, activate/deactivate, and change captions for your tour(s) by logging into your Apartments.com login account.
- Log into Apartments.com, go to properties & listings, and properties to edit your listings.
- Select a property from your dashboard.
- Go to the media tab.
- Select the 3D tours tab.
- You should then see all of your uploaded 3D tours.
- Click the pencil icon to update the tour's name or caption, or to change the model to which the tour is assigned.
- A virtual tour can be published or unpublished by clicking onto the oval toggle bar found in the bottom right corner on each of the thumbnail squares. Clicking onto a green oval will turn the oval to grey, which means that the tour has been unpublished. To reactivate a 3D tour, simply click onto the grey oval to change its status to green (active).
- The sequential order of the tours on the listing can be changed by following the steps below:
Step 1: Using your mouse or touchpad, 'click and hold' the specific thumbnail square of the tour that you would like to move into a different spot.
Step 2: Simply 'drag and drop' the selected tour to the desired position.
Step 3: Continue to arrange any additional tours in the desired order.
Step 4: When done, check to make sure that all tours are toggled to active (green) or deactivated (grey) as desired.
If you need to have a 3D virtual tour added or uploaded, read the steps here.