How do I edit a 3D tour?
(For multifamily customers)
Need to edit your 3D Tours? If you've already added a 3D Tour to Apartments.com (powered by Matterport, LCP360, or AtlasBay VR), you'll be able to make edits right from your Apartments.com Ad Manager.
- Log into Apartments.com, go to Properties & Listings, and Properties to edit your listings.
- Select a property from the property dashboard.
- Go to the Media tab.
- Select the Videos and 3D Tours tab.
- Beneath Video Embed Code, you'll see all your 3D Tours (if they've been added before).
- Click the pencil icon to update the 3D Tour's name or caption, or to change which model the 3D Tour is linked to.
- You can publish or un-publish a 3D Tour from your live ad by clicking the green toggle bar on the thumbnails. The grey toggle bar means it's unpublished.
- You can change the order that your 3D tours are displayed on the profile page gallery by following the below steps:
Step 1: Choose the tour you want to rearrange.
Step 2: Once selected, drag the selected tour to the desired location.
Step 3: Rearrange tour in the exact order you want the tour to appear.
Step 4: When done, check to make sure the selected tour is toggled to active (green) or deactivated (gray).
If you need to add a 3D Tour for the first time or upload a new 3D Tour, read the steps here.