How do I post a 3D tour for my property?
(For multifamily customers)
You can post 3D tours (powered by Matterport, LCP360, or AtlasBay VR) to your properties on Apartments.com. 3D tours are a great way for renters to get the look and feel of your property, entirely remotely.
If you've never posted your 3D tour to your listing before, let's get you set up!
Email email@example.com the following info:
- The property name and address, property ID, or location the files need to be added to.
- The tour links (Matterport, LCP360, or AtlasBay VR) or 3D Image ID
- Include clearly labeled thumbnail files for each 3D tour. The file should describe the space it shows and any photos you need to add should be in .jpeg format.
- Add a caption for each 3D Tour:
- Models should include the bed count, bath count – SF. (Example format: 2BD, 2BA – 980 SF)
- Common space should have a name of the common space. (e.g. Lobby)
Send this info to our team at support@apartments and we'll handle the rest.
Note: This feature is available for Apartments.com clients with a Gold package or higher.