How do I update my listing using Rent Manager?
Accessing your property Marketing page
- Navigate to Rent Manager and log into your account.
The Home page appears.
- Select the Rental Info tab at the top of the Rent Manager window and then select Properties.
A property list appears.
- Locate and select the property you want to update.
- Select the Marketing tab.
The Marketing page appears.
Editing property contact information
- Navigate to the Contact Information section on the Marketing page.
- Select the Pencil icon on any information row to edit it. Changes are saved automatically.
Adding unit-level images
- Navigate to the Floor Plan section under on the Marketing page.
- Select a floor plan where you want to upload an image.
The Edit Floor Plan pop-up appears.
- Select the Images tab at the top of the pop-up.
- Select the Add button at the bottom of the pop-up to add images.
Your uploaded media is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing is updated on Apartments.com.
- Select the Admin tab > Setup > Rental Info > Amenities.
The Amenities page appears.
- Select the Add button at the bottom of the window to add an amenity and select the Unit and Property Amenities bubbles to swap between amenity lists.
Important: After you are done adding amenities you will then need to assign them. Refer to the section below for more information.
Select the Admin tab > Setup > Rental Info > Assign Amenities.
The Assign Amenities page appears with Unit Amenities selected by default.
Assigning unit-level amenities
- Select the property you want to update from the Property dropdown.
The unit list for that property appears.
- Select checkboxes to assign unit-level amenities to each unit.
- Select Save when you are done assigning unit-level amenities.
Assigning property-level amenities
- Select the Property Amenities bubble on the top-right of the Assign Amenities page.
Your property list appears.
- Select checkboxes to assign property-level amenities to each property.
- Select Save when you are done assigning property-level amenities.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing is updated on Apartments.com.