How do I archive Account Owner information?
Accessing your Account Owner information
- Navigate to Apartments.com and log into your account.
- Select the Menu dropdown in the top navigation, select Account, and then select Banks & Cards.
- Select the bank account you want to edit. The bank account page appears.
The Banks & Cards page appears.
Archiving your account
- Select Archive Bank Account. An archive confirmation pop-up appears.
- Select Archive. Your account is stored for tax purposes and added to the Archived Accounts tab on the Banks & Cards page.
Important: You must have one active bank account at all times. Verify you have an additional bank account added before archiving your only account. Refer to How do I receive payments through Apartments.com? for more information on adding an additional bank account.
Note: For more information on archiving your Account Owner information, contact email@example.com.