How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using RealPage? (Legacy)
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling syndication of a property using the Real Page Site Manager.
Connecting Your Listing Using Real Page
- Navigate to Real Page and log in to your account.
- Select the Marketing Center placard.
- Select the property you want to connect to Apartments.com.
- Select the Listing Services dropdown on the left navigation and then select 3rd Party ILSs.
- Select Add Channel.
- Select the Enable checkbox on the Apartments.com row and then select Save.
The Unified Platform homepage appears.
The My Properties page appears.
The Marketing Dashboard appears.
A Manage Syndication pop-up appears.
The Apartments.com Network channel is added, and your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing successfully connects. Select the red X icon on the channel row to stop syndication at any time.