How do I get a copy of my Form SS-4 to confirm my business information?

Accessing your tax documents is handled by the IRS directly. You can request a replacement copy by calling the IRS Business and Specialty Tax Line. The phone number is (800) 829-4933, and the line is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., taxpayer local time, Monday through Friday. The tax specialist will ask you to provide your Employer Identification Number (EIN) and some identifying information about your business. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.