What can I do if I can't verify my ID with TransUnion?
Identity verification is required to view applications and screening reports on Apartments.com to ensure a renter's sensitive information is being viewed by a verified individual.
Having trouble with the verification questions?
- Get help from Apartments.com Support: 1-844-293-8899. You'll want to let them know that you're running into trouble answering the security questions. They should be able to pull up your information and review the information they have on file for you.
- Check what's on your TransUnion credit file. You can get a copy of your TransUnion credit report to see what information is on your credit file, and what you might be asked in the verification questions. Get a copy at www.annualcreditreport.com or by calling TransUnion directly at 800-916-8800.
- The answer might actually be "None of the above." It's possible that none of the answer options relate to you, and it's okay to answer that with "None of the above."
Are you entering your legal name and current address?
- Apply with your full legal name, including your middle name
- Make sure you’ve entered your most recent address that's most likely associated with your credit report
If you need further assistance, reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com.