Where do I add property information for my listing?
(For multi-family customers)
In the property section, you'll be able to add a variety of community information for the benefit of prospective tenants. Such items include:
- Property details include things such as the property name, year built, lease length, and total units.
- Descriptions help give readers an overall feel of the community, and they may be customized by each brand. Select each individual website tab to enter the desired text.
- Fee and Rent Specials informs of particular fees, as well as details regarding any rent specials.
- Income Restriction amounts can be added for up to 6 occupants.
- Property Management Company allows for text to highlight the management company (ApartmentFinder.com only)