Understanding your Dashboard
Log in to the Apartments.com site to see your dashboard screen, which provides a snapshot overview of your ad. You will notice the following sections for each individual property in your account.
- Main property photo
- Ad package level
- Property name and full address
- Total number of units
- Listing status
- The date the property was last updated via a property feed, community staff, or by the Apartments.com support team.
- Ad performance indicators:
- The total lead count for the last 30 days
- The number of property views for the last 30 days
Selecting the three menu dots in the upper right corner of the property photo will display the following options (as depicted in the screenshot above):
- Edit listing - Select this to update items such as pricing, amenities, office hours, and photos
- Listing info - This provides links to your listing page for each individual website on the Apartments.com Network
- Reviews - The number in parentheses indicates the tally of reviews on the listing. Select the link to read and respond to reviews.
- Ad performance report - This report is also known as the 'lead' or 'monthly performance' report. Select the link to download a PDF copy.
- Rent comparables report - This report provides summary statistics and other data. Select the link to download a PDF copy.
- Reputation management (add-on feature)
- Social marketing (add-on feature)
- Applications - If prospective tenants are able to apply through Apartments.com, this is where you will manage those applications.
- Residents - Use this link to enter tenant lease terms for the ability for monthly rent payments to be made through the Apartments.com site.
- Payments - Properties can have their tenants' payments processed by Apartments.com.
- Invite to apply - You can send a link to prospective tenants for the ability to apply for specific rental units.