How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using TenantTurner?
Important: TenantTurner services are exclusively available for Apartments.com paid advertising users only. Ensure your listing uses TenantTurner for ILS Syndication to showcase properties with 4 or more units.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about syndication through TenantTurner.
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling property syndication using TenantTurner.
Connecting your listing using TenantTurner
- Navigate to the TenantTurner portal and log in to your account.
The Assigned Rentals page appears.
- Select the Account button in the left navigation.
The Account page appears.
- Select the Settings tab and then locate the Syndication settings under the Marketing section.
- Select and enable the Apartments.com checkbox.
- Send a verification request email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Apartments.com Feeds team will approve the feed connection for ILS Syndication. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete.