How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using Buildium?
Important: Buildium services are exclusively available for Apartments.com paid advertising users only. Ensure your listing uses Buildium for ILS Syndication to showcase properties with 4 or more units.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about syndication through Buildium.
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling the syndication of a property using Buildium.
Connecting your listing using Buildium
- Navigate to the Buildium portal and log in to your account.
The Buildium Dashboard appears.
- Select the Listings icon under the left navigation.
The Listings page appears.
- Select the property that you want to connect to Apartments.com.
The listing details page appears.
- Navigate to the Syndication Settings section.
- Select and enable the Apartments.com checkbox.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification.
- Send a verification request email to email@example.com and the Apartments.com Feeds team will approve the feed connection for ILS Syndication. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete.