How do I add concessions, deposits, and descriptions to my listing using RentEGI?
Navigate to the RentEGI portal and log in to your account. The RentEGI homepage appears.
Adding Unit Concessions
Important: Only property managers have access to add concessions or specials within RentEGI.
- Locate and select the Asking Rent Page button.
The Asking Rent Page appears.
- Select the Vacant Units tab. Enter your rent concessions in the units where you want to add discounts and then select Submit at the bottom of the page.
The rent concessions are added to your available units.
Adding Unit Deposits
- Select the Unit Maintenance dropdown under the left-navigation dashboard and then select Add/Edit Unit Types.
The Add/Edit Unit Types table appears.
- Select the Select button on the unit row where you would like to include a deposit.
The Edit Unit Type screen appears.
- Enter your deposit amount in the Schedule Deposit field and then select Submit.
Important: The value entered in the Schedule Deposit field will be applied to all units of the same type.
The deposit amount is added to your unit type(s).
Important: If you would like to change a floor plan description or update a marketing name in RentEGI, contact RentEGI support and submit a ticket.