How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using Remote Landlord?
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling syndication of a property using Remote Landlord.
Connecting your listing using Remote Landlord
- Contact Remote Landlord at email@example.com to request and enable Apartments.com integration.
- Navigate to Remote Landlord and log in to your account.
- Select the Properties tab and then select Listings in the top navigation.
The Listings page appears.
- Select the Building dropdown and select the building you want to post on Apartments.com.
- Select and enable the Display in Apartments.com checkbox.
- Select Save.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing is posted. Select and disable and the Display in Apartments.com checkbox to remove your listing from Apartments.com at any time.