How do I add a Centralized Leasing Office address to my listing?
(For multi-family customers)
You can now add a separate address for the leasing office to your listing, if the leasing office for a property you're managing has a different address than the property itself.
Here's how to get started:
- Log in to your Apartments.com account, then select Properties & Listings from the Menu dropdown.
- Select Properties, then choose the property you would like to add a leasing office address for.
- After you select the property, locate the section labeled "Leasing Office Address" under the Location tab.
- Select + Add Address.
- Input the address for the leasing office in the text box that appears.
- Verify that the address is correct, then select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
The address you input for the leasing office must be different from the property address. Otherwise, the error shown below will appear.
Edit or Delete Leasing Office Address
If you want to edit or delete the leasing office address, you can do so by selecting the Pencil or Trashcan Icon beside the address. The pencil icon will allow you to edit the address. The trashcan icon will delete the address from the listing.