How do I upload unit-level images to my Apartments.com listing?
(For multi-family customers)
Uploading, editing, and rearranging unit-level photos can be done in a few simple steps.
Here's how to get started:
- Log in to your Apartments.com account, then go to Properties & Listings on the left-hand navigation and select Properties.
- Navigate to the property where you want to upload images and select it. The property page appears.
- Select the Media tab and then select the Images button.
- Select Add An Album.
- Then select the checkbox beside the unit you want to add
- Find the album you added in the carousel (unit albums are populated at the end) or select View All Albums to search for the album.
Select Upload Photos. A pop-up window appears. Navigate to and select your photos to upload them.
- Select the Pencil icon on the image you want to edit. The Photo Editor pop-up appears.
- Provide a descriptive caption for each image.
- Select and drag any image to change the order it appears on your property listing.