How do I change the order of my photos on Apartments.com Canada?
The images that appear in your Main Image Gallery on the Listing Details Page are affected by the Albums in your Properties Dashboard. Here's how you can change the order in which your images appear on your listing:
- Select Properties & Listings on the left-hand navigation. Then select Properties.
- From there, select the property that needs editing.
- Select Media on the navigation bar under the property address. Images should already be selected for you.
- Select Image Settings on the right-hand side of the page.
- From Image Settings, you can see the automated sort order of your Albums. Your photos will be displayed in the same order they are shown on this screen. The main image in your community album will be displayed first, followed by your model album photos (if any), your unit album photos, etc.
- Keep Main Image selected. This will be the first image that appears in your listing, followed by Model Album Photos, Unit Album Photos, Community Album Photos, etc.
- To ensure your community photos are seen by potential tenants on your Listing Details Page, consider deselecting Model Album Photos and Unit Album Photos from your Image Settings. Renters viewing your listing will be able to see Model Album Photos and Unit Album Photos when they select the type of model they're looking for, such as a one-bedroom apartment.