How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com Canada using Yardi?
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling the syndication of a property using Yardi Rent Cafe.
Connecting Your Listing Using Yardi
- Navigate to the Rent Cafe portal and log into your account. The User Management page appears.
- Select the Properties tab in the top navigation.
- Select the property you want to connect to Apartments.com.
- Navigate to and select the Marketing dropdown under Property Configuration and then select the ILS Syndication Settings tab.
- Navigate to and select the checkbox on the Apartments.com ILS row. A pop-up appears.
- Select OK to continue and then select Save Changes at the bottom of the ILS Syndication Settings page.
- Navigate to the Apartments.com ILS row and select the Reload button.
The Property Search page appears.
The Property Information page appears.