Why was my listing removed from my Apartments.com Canada account?
A listing can be removed from your account for various reasons:
- Your corporate office or management team has restricted access to certain individuals
- Your contact information has changed
- There has been a change in management at your property
- Your promotion has expired
- Your property has sold
- We updated our website
Don't worry! Even if you have lost access to your ad, it is usually still online generating leads for your property.
How do I add a listing to my account?
If you've noticed that you no longer have access to edit your listings, or if you need access to edit additional listing, we can help! To have a listing added to your account, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Email Subject: Ad Manager Access
- Your first and last name
- The email address you use to log in with on Apartments.com
- The property name and address for the listing(s) you need access to
- Your company's name and address
Most account issues can be resolved within 4-8 hours of sending an email. After emailing our support team, you will receive an automated email with your case number which can be used to check the status of your request if this time window has already passed.