How do I add a property map to my listing?
(For multi-family customers)
To add a property map to your listing, complete the following steps:
- Contact Engrain to have a property map included on your Apartments.com listing.
- Existing Engrain clients- submit a request to share your current property map with Apartments.com.
- New Engrain clients- submit a request to activate a property map to be shared with Apartments.com.
- Engrain standard pricing includes map sharing with Apartments.com.
- Engrain will create the property map for your Apartments.com listing. Verify that the information on your property map is correct.
- Allow up to three business days for Engrain to generate your property map IDs for Apartments.com.
- Within two business days of receiving your information from Engrain, Customer Support will verify that your listing meets the requirements for using property maps and activate the property map on your listing.
The property map appears in the media gallery on the listing’s detail page.
The unit map appears in the details section for available unit(s) beneath Pricing & Floor Plans.