How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using Yardi?
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling the syndication of a property using Yardi Rent Cafe.
Connecting Your Listing Using Yardi
- Navigate to the Rent Cafe portal and log into your account.
- Select the Properties tab in the top navigation.
- Select the property you want to connect to Apartments.com.
- Navigate to and select the Marketing dropdown under Property Configuration and then select the ILS Syndication Settings tab.
- Navigate to and select the Include checkbox on the Apartments.com ILS row. A pop-up appears.
- Select OK to continue and then select Save Changes at the bottom of the ILS Syndication Settings page.
- Navigate to the Apartments.com ILS row and select the Reload button.
The User Management page appears.
The Property Search page appears.
The Property Information page appears.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing successfully connects. Uncheck the Include checkbox to remove your listing from Apartments.com at any time.