How do I connect my listing to Apartments.com using AppFolio?
Connecting your listing refers to the process of syndication. Syndication is another way of describing the communication of listing information between a third-party service and Apartments.com. The following steps provide instructions for enabling the syndication of a property using AppFolio.
Connecting Your Listing Using AppFolio
- Navigate to AppFolio and log into your account. The Property Manager Dashboard appears.
- Search for the property name you want to connect to Apartments.com.
- Select the Units tab and then select a unit you want to list on Apartments.com.
- Select the Post to Internet button under the Marketing section.
- Repeat this process for each unit you want to post to Apartments.com.
The Universal Search pop-up appears. Select your property twice to continue.
The property page appears.
The unit page appears.
Your listing information is sent to Apartments.com for verification. This process takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, after which your listing is posted. Select Unpost from Internet to remove your listing from Apartments.com at any time.