How do I upload unit-level images using Spherexx Ad Automation?
Apartments.com requires up-to-date unit-level images to publish a successful Apartments.com ad listing through Spherexx Ad Automation.
Uploading Unit-level Images Using Spherexx Ad Automation
- Navigate to the Spherexx client portal and log in to your account.
- Select the Properties tab, then navigate to and open the property you want to upload images to. The Property Details page opens.
- Select the Floor Plans tab and navigate to the Units section of any existing floor plan.
- Select the Edit button under the Actions column in the unit where you want to add images. The Edit Unit page appears.
- Navigate to the Unit Photos section at the bottom of the Edit Unit page and select Choose Files. A pop-up window appears.
- Navigate to, select, and upload your images.
Note: You can check the Floor Plan Photo box under any uploaded image to use that image instead of any defined model-level floor plan.
- Enter a caption for each image you uploaded. These captions feed into your Apartments.com listing and help potential applicants identify what they are looking at.
- Select Save Changes to add your images to your property listing.
- Repeat this process for each floorplan and unit.