How do I upload unit-level images using MRI Market Connect?
Apartments.com requires up-to-date unit-level images to publish a successful Apartments.com ad listing through MRI Market Connect.
Uploading Unit-level Images Using MRI
- Navigate to the MRI portal and log in to your account.
- Select Continue to site > to continue. The MRI Market Connect homepage appears.
- Select Content Manager in the top navigation.
- Select the Images and Videos tab.
- Select the Assignment Type: dropdown and select your desired Floorplan.
- Select the Units List: dropdown and select the unit you wish to upload images for.
- Select Upload and then select the Select Files button. A pop-up window appears.
- Navigate to, select, and upload your images.
- Enter a caption for each image you uploaded. These captions feed into your Apartments.com listing and help potential applicants identify what they are looking at.
- Select Upload to add your images to your property listing.
- Repeat this process for each floorplan and unit.
Note: You can select Edit under images in the File Name column to update filenames and captions after initially uploading them.