How do I request documents from applicants?
Requesting documents is a feature that allows property managers to request documents for verification purposes during the application process.
- Navigate to https://www.apartments.com/customers/login and log into your Rental Manager account.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Select the Actions dropdown under the applicant you want to request documents from, and then select View Application. The applicant’s application information appears.
- Select the Documents tab and then select Request Documents. A Request Supporting Docs pop-up appears.
- Enter a request you want to send to your applicant and then select Send Email. A Request Sent confirmation pop-up appears.
Note: On applications with co-applicants, select the applicants you want to send requests to before selecting Send Email.
- Select View Request to refresh the page and see your submitted request. Your applicant is notified via email that you have requested documents.
Note: On applications with co-applicants, select the applicant’s name and then select Documents to view Applicant Uploads.
View credit scores, criminal history, and eviction records to filter through prospective renters based on your standards.